Six scholarships, ranging from $500 to $1000, are provided each year to eligible, deserving Conestoga and Great Valley High School seniors.
Awards are announced at the Breakfast for Champions, sponsored by Wilmington Savings Fund Society. All student applicants and their parents are invited to attend the Breakfast for Champions at the Upper Main Line YMCA, the provider of the breakfast.
- Seniors in good standing who are attending Great Valley or Conestoga High School
- Applicants must plan to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution (2-year or 4-year college or university or vocational/technical institute) the semester after high-school graduation
- Entry submission on or before March 30, annually
- A fully completed application form and submission of all materials highlighted in the Submission Checklist section of the application
Reflect on the following quote, and share your personal experiences in community service and/or volunteering:
- Submissions must be the original, unpublished work of the student applicant.
- Submissions should be 500 words or less.
*Applications may also be obtained through the Guidance Offices at Great Valley and Conestoga High Schools.
Students should submit completed applications to their respective school’s Counseling Department. If mailing the application, send to:
- Great Valley High School, ATTN: Counseling Department, 225 Phoenixville Pike, Malvern, PA 19355
- Conestoga High School, ATTN: Counseling Department, 200 Irish Rd, Berwyn, PA 19312